To find public prayer requests and pray for others:
- Go to the “Explore” page and click on the “Prayer” tab at the top. You will see a list of public prayer requests.
- You can click on a prayer request to read the details about it.
- Click on the “Pray” button to indicate that you are praying for that request.
- You can also choose to add the request to your “Prayer List” by clicking on “Add to Prayer List.”
2or3 has a convenient way to create public prayer requests.
- On your “Feed” page, click on the “Prayer” button at the top of the page.
- Enter a title and description for your prayer.
- Add a photo, verse, and hashtags if you wish.
- Set the visibility for your prayer request to “Public.”
- Then click on the arrow icon in the top right corner to share your prayer request. Public prayer requests are visible to all 2or3 users.